Monday, January 12, 2015

Sorry you're cold, wish I could send warmer weather your way!

As you guys are having a really cold week, we are having an extremley hot week.  I dont think I have ever sweated so much in my life this past week.  We have had a really good week though and have been working very hard.  My companion only has one more transfer left so at times hes kinda lazy but ive been helping out where I can with that.  This last week we also had interviews with the mission president which are always really good.  Our mission president is pretty old but a super funny guy.  He has a really great vision for our mission and wants the best for the missionaries.  We will be getting another new one though in July so it will be interesting to see how things go.  The past week has been full of finding a bunch of new people to teach and even several families.  We have another two weeks left in the transfer and should be seeing some baptism coming up in a few weeks here.  Since our chapel is just a house we have a set up pool on the back porch which I thought was pretty interesting.
 
The first picture is one that I forgot to send.  He was the ward mission leader in my last area and he reminds me exactly of Mark Browning.  Hes the dark brazillian version of Mark, His name is marcus, he likes to joke around and he even falls alseep in sacrament like mark. hahah I thought it was pretty funny.  The other picture is us on the third floor of our church.  
 
Hope you guys stay warm and have a good week!
Love Elder Visser
 


No comments:

Post a Comment