Monday, January 26, 2015

I am not being transferred

This week was for sure an interesting one.  To start off we got transfer calls last night and ends up that the both of us will stay here for another six weeks.  Im really excited about this and know that we will be able to do a lot of great things.  It will also be my companions last transfer so Ill be able to help him hold out until the end and to make some miracles happen before he goes home.  Im excited too because we will get to go to the temple since its his last transfer.  This week I got really sick and everything I ate or drank I threw up so for two days we had to stay inside the house.  This isnt normal for me because Ive always been taught that you keep working unless your dying.  This was the first time that I wasnt able to get out and work for a full day during my mission.  It was pretty tough too because the whole time I wanted to get out and teach and help people.  But there wast much that I could do about it.  It made me relize how much I love my mission.  Yes some days are tough but its honestly the best time of my life.  Ive learned things and have grown so much in the gospel.  One day my mission will come to an end but because of my mission my life will be different.  Sorry I dont have any pictures or cool stories this week.  Hope that things go better and that you have a good week!
 
 
Love Elder Visser

No comments:

Post a Comment