Monday, February 2, 2015

I am on the mend

We had an amazing week.  I knew that would happen after the tough week last week of me being sick and not being able to work very hard.  After the trials come the blessings.  It was a great start to the transfer and I’m really happy with how hard we are working and that we are being exactly obedient.  My companion is ready to work "até o pó" which means until the dust.  Its a saying here which means you want to do everything you can and it does not matter how tired you are but that you will keep on going.  We taught a kid and his sister this week who came to church with there aunt last week.  The next visit he told us that he prayed and received an answer and wants to be baptized.  It was awesome to see that.  We also had another kid that were teaching give his testimony in front of everyone saying he knows the church is true and can’t wait to be baptized.  We have for sure seen miracles this week as well as many blessing.  I know were doing the Lords work and that he is pleased with us.  I also ran into a family from my first area on the train last week and they invited us over for dinner tonight so that will be really really fun.  It will be cool to actually be able to talk with them plus she is a super good cook.  Thanks for all the love and support!

Love Elder Visser

p.s.  Thanks for all the packages and candy and thanks grandma for the tie, I got a lot of complaments and also a lot of strange looks haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment