Monday, February 16, 2015

This is going to be a good week

This week has been a good one.  We helped our friend who we baptized a few weeks back get ready for EFY.  We went over there ever night to teach him a little bit more so he would be more prepared.  He also did not own any church clothes and does not have very much money either.  I ended up giving him a shirt that was too small for me and a tie.  I bought him a pair of church shoes as well,  they were not very fancy but they were good enough and to see how happy he was was definitley worth it.  It also rained extremley hard here one of the days this week but I thought it was pretty cool.  There was literally a river in the street and it even swept away a porta potty.  This next week will be a good one for sure.  I love how much I have been learning and I am happy with the way I am working here. 
 
Thanks for the love and support.
Love Elder Visser


No comments:

Post a Comment