Monday, July 6, 2015

A good start to the transfer

This week was amazing.  We got in the area and had to help the other missionaries with there bags and help them find their houses.  That was a long day but a good start to the transfer  My new companion is Elder G. Santo,  he is Brazilian and he will be going home after this transfer.  We are working so hard though and it feels good.  I had several difficult companions in my other area so I have really been enjoying my new area and new companion.  We have the responsibility to take care of 6 other sets of missionaries.  I am still learning but this will be a good chance for me to learn and grow even more.  I gave a talk yesterday in church and I thought it went pretty well.  It was about being obedient.  We have a chapel here that is pretty big with a good sized ward.  Its been a good first week and we have been working super hard.  I am really excited for this next transfer and know that good things will happen.
Love Elder Visser

No comments:

Post a Comment