Monday, June 29, 2015

I am going to be transfered

So the transfers came in and turns out that the two of us our going to be transfered.  At first I was really sad to be leaving the area and all my friends that I have made.  At the same time though it will be a good new start and I am really excited to be going to a new area to make new friends and do good things.  After 7 months in the same area it will be really strange to leave.  If I have the chance I would love to return here one day and visit everyone again.  It was honestly such a great experience to be able to serve in Ferraz.  I feel like I have learned and grown a lot in my time here.  I hope that I made at least a small impact on the members here and helped them out.  I am ready to go to a new area and to do my very best.  I dont have a whole lot of time left on my mission and I want to finish out strong.  I am grateful for the trials that I have been given and because of them I have been able to grow and become closer to my Heavenly Father.  Thanks for all the love and support.
Love Elder Visser











No comments:

Post a Comment