Monday, June 8, 2015

I am glad I am on a mission doing what is right.

We had a good productive week.  We were able to work hard and were able to see a lot of fruits because of it.  We got word form the area presidency that all wards in Brasil will have to have sacrament first than classes after.  I was a little worried because were always passing by people to walk with them to church.  Some times we walk a good hour to get people that have never been before.  We left extra early to get people and we ended up arriving only a few minutes late but everything turned out good. We also had 9 people attend church with us which was great to see.  We are working with a lot of great humble people who honestly want to make a difference in their lives.  I’m grateful to be able to still be here working with the members and investigators.  It is not an easy thing to deal but the reward is worth it.  I’m grateful for the good times and the hard times.  I’m glad that I am on a mission doing what is right.  Thanks for all the love and support!
 
Love Elder Visser

No comments:

Post a Comment