Monday, May 5, 2014

It's crazy sometimes how things happen

This week has been really good. I got to go on an exchange and spent a day in a bike area which is always fun. I feel like I have been really spoiled being in a car area. Yesterday after our meeting in the morning we saw a set of Elders from another Ward talking to a man on the couch in the foyer. Later that day they called us and said the man is from Africa and has a Book of Mormon and just wanted to learn more about the church. He happens to live only like a minute away which is in our area. We stopped by his house or his brother’s house because I think he is only visiting for a month but we dropped off the restoration pamphlet. We called to let him know when church is held and he said he would come to church next Sunday and talk with us. It's crazy sometimes how things happen and how your prayers get answered. I know that Heavenly Father heard our prayers and knows us personally. I’m so grateful for the gospel in my life and the happiness it brings me and now for the opportunity to share that happiness with others.
Love Elder Visser
Aloha!


 Elder Sherwood - He is related to Nalene Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment