Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Short week, short email

Sorry about not emailing on Monday but we had the chance to go to the temple today which was amazing.  We also got to do a little shopping and I got a couple ties and a pair of pants.  I couldn't find any short sleeve shirts; not sure why, maybe I just didn't look hard enough.  This is going to be really short because we ran out of time with all the traveling we did today.  We had a super good week with zone conference and the temple.  We also are teaching a new investigator and she would be considered a "golden investigator"  She is super awesome and has two little kids that are amazing.  We also found out Elder Iglinski will be training and that I’m getting transferred. I don't know where yet though.  Sorry about the short email, next week will be better I promise I only had time to email home and the mission president today.
 
 
Love Elder Visser

No comments:

Post a Comment