Monday, June 16, 2014

I am where I need to be

This week we had the chance to meet someone that my friend Elder Shorewood and Sister Farnsworth knows.  The only reason we found out his address was because Elder Shorewood’s sister gave it to him and then to me when he found out I was getting transferred to Grapevine.  He is a return missionary of about 3 years and is married to a non member.  He is less active I’m pretty sure but when we went to his house he was more than happy to let us in and talk with us.  He is a super awesome guy and was way nice to us.  That is a testimony builder that the Lord knows where I need to be.  What are the chances that we came in contact with someone that I know two of his friends back from Arizona.  A lot of people ask me if I’m sad that I haven't made it to Brazil yet.  Yes I am sad at times but I love it here in Texas and I know without a doubt that I’m here for a reason.  If Heavenly Father needed me in Brazil than I would already be there right now. We are working with two part member families who have both been taught tons of times but for whatever reason are coming to church and loving it.  The Lord knows us personally and wants what is best for us.
Love Elder Visser

No comments:

Post a Comment