Monday, June 9, 2014

Miracles all around

We had a really awesome week of missionary work with miracles every single day.  I don’t remember if I talked about it last week but we have another set of Elders living with us in our one bedroom apartment right now.  It's only a temporary 10 day thing but it has made things interseting and fun.  We have two part member less active families who are coming back to church and the husband of both families are investigating the church and are really interested.  I had the opportunity to give one of the moms from the family a blessing last night because she is having surgery tomorrow which was a really great experience.  On sunday we had two investigators that always show up come as usual and one got called into work on an emergency call right before church so I was a little bummed about that.  The great thing is that as soon as sacrament was over I turned around and saw one of the part member less active husband and wife sitting in the back waving to me.  I was not expecting it at all and it made me so happy to see everyone there.  We also had a mission president fireside last night which was awesome.  Our mission president is pretty amazing.  I’ve learned so much since I’ve been on my mission.  My testimony has really grown too.  What I love is just how everything makes so much sense.  I have no doubt that this is the only true church on the earth today with the restored Priesthood authority from God.  I have prayed and recieved the answer for myself and the fact that it just makes complete sense and the way I feel about it inside I know that it's true.

Love Elder Visser

No comments:

Post a Comment