Monday, November 24, 2014

I got to eat chicken hearts

Good to hear about Zach. Tell him to send me an email when he gets the chance.

We had another good week here. On Saturday we had a birthday party for one of our recent converts. We all went on the roof and grilled bbq. I also got to eat chicken hearts which were pretty good. The highlight was on Sunday. We had two more baptisms. One was the daughter of the lady we baptized last sunday and the other is her brother. Something I think is really cool is that he is special. Technically he doesnt need to be baptized because he is already perfect but he told us that he won’t come back to church until we baptize him. He has a real desire and he is really awesome. Personally I think thats a really cool story. He could never live on his own but he has a desire to keep the commandments. It was a really great week with more to come.

Love Elder Visser



No comments:

Post a Comment