Monday, November 3, 2014

Strange weather we are having

It is starting to get really hot here but the weather is very strange.  One minute is will be crazy hot and the next raining and freezing cold.  We got a lot of rain the past two days which is a great thing.  We used those family mission game plans in Texas all the time, you better not be one of those families that always puts it off haha.  I hope your surgery goes well and everything is good.
 
This past week was really good.  We had the chance to go to the Campinas Temple.  It was a nice relaxed day and much needed.  We took a bus and it took about two hours to get there.  We were able to do one session and I did it in Portuguese which was interesting but went smoothly.  I loved sitting in the Celestial room and just the peacefulness was great.  I was thinking how I can’t wait until I have the chance to be able to go to the Temple whenever I would like.  They seriously are the most peacful places on earth.  We only have one more week of the transfer left and the last week is always a good one.  I’m grateful for all of your support and love.  I’m also grateful for this church in my life and all the blessings I’ve received because of it.
 
 
Love Elder Visser




No comments:

Post a Comment