Monday, November 10, 2014

It's transfer time and I am staying!


I want to thank Grandma and Grandpa for the letter as well as the Hauwillers for the letter.  I really appreciated reading them.  I dont have any stamps though and if I could get there emails I will be able to respond to all the questions.

This week went by really fast and was honestly one of the best I’ve had here in Brasil.  It was the last week of the transfers and the last week is always a good one.  Sunday we had a baptism for Camila.  We have been teaching her for about 7 weeks now.  The reason she wasnt baptized sooner is because she wasnt married to her less active boyfriend.  We helped out with that and got them married and then she was able to be baptized.  I had the privlige to baptize her and it was awesome.  This was the first time I physically baptized someone in my life.  It was a great experience and one I’ll never forget.  After the baptism we went to a marriage party because we helped 3 less active part member couples get married.  It was so cool becuase they were so grateful for our help and it was a really good time.  Then after the party we went back to the church for two more baptism.  It was a super good day and I also found out I’ll be staying in the area with my companion for another 5 weeks.


Thanks for all the support and love.
Love Elder Visser


No comments:

Post a Comment