Monday, October 27, 2014

Our attitudes make us who we are and how we act

This week we only had 4 investigators at church but this week was elections so there was not much we could do about it.  Every Sunday we search for people, at least that’s what you say in Portuguese which simply just mean you meet up with people and walk with them or give them rides.  This Sunday was a little slow but next Sunday will be a lot better.  The language is coming slowly but surely, I’ve definitely seen improvements but still struggle every now and then but that's normal.  On Wednesday we have the chance to go to the Capinas Temple and I’m really looking forward to that.  We only have two weeks left in the transfer  but I dont think there should be many changes that happen.  I gave a short little training on attitudes this week and even though it was directed at other missionaries I learned a ton.  Our attitudes make us who we are and how we act.  As missionaries if we have an attitude that we will baptize then it will happen.  If we have the attitude our area is difficult and thats just the way it is then more likley than not thats what will happen.  I always relate to playing baseball, if I had a bad attitude and didnt want to be there I never played well.  I feel like we can relate this to our lives, we need to have good attitudes about our lives and be happy and greatful for the things we do have.

I was super excited to hear about Ryan and everything that has been going on there.  Im a little sad I wont be there but I’m happy for him and Maryjane.
 
The first is a members kitten that was only 15 days old and the other my companion and I helped a less active add on to his house.

No comments:

Post a Comment