Monday, October 6, 2014

Conference Weekend

Conference weekend is always one to look forward to.  We had the chance to watch all the sessions.  The first two sessions were very hard to understand as we watched them in portuguese.  As we went to bed that night my companion told me I will be able to uderstand better tomorrow because he prayed for it.  The thing is I understood perfectly becuase they had a room that had it in english, his prayer was answered.  We also had another bapstism on Sunday!  The whole week we were not expecting one and then Elder Lamb and I fasted two days before he couldve been baptized.  The day before we got news that he received his answers and wanted to be baptized that Sunday.  If we want to recieve an answer or help others I know that fasting and praying really does work.  In the scriptures every time prayers are answered or miracles happen  its always after much prayer and fasting.  I really liked the talk about prayer and how we need to communicate everything that were feeling with Heavenly Father because he cares about us from the big challenges to the little things in our lives.  Thanks for all of your prayers and I never forget to pray for my friends and family.
Love Elder Visser
 
We made a bunk bed this week with two scew drivers and a piece of wood. The other picture is of the baptism.



No comments:

Post a Comment