Monday, March 2, 2015

Have you seen "Meet the Mormons?"

This week was a rather slow one.  We did have zone conference though which is always a plus.  Being able to hear our President speak is always nice.  We also had the chance to watch the movie meet the mormons.  It was actually really cool and had a super strong spirit with it too.  If you have not seen it yet you should because it’s really good.  We also had stake conference this Sunday as well.  Our branch rented a bus to take everyone there and I really enjoyed it.  I was able to see a lot of old friends from my first area and to my surprise they actually remembered me.  I was only there for 4 weeks and hardly spoke Portuguese but they still remembered me which I thought was really cool.  This next week will be really crazy as it’s my companions last week in the mission.  He has a couple meetings to go to and we will be able to go to the temple this Saturday.  It will be my first time going to the Sao Paulo temple so I’m really excited.  Traveling in Brasil is always fun too.  You have to walk to the train station get a train then usually a bus.  It’s a lot different here that’s for sure.  I hope you guys have a good time in Utah and that you get there safley.  Give Ryan and Mary Jane a big hug for me.  I’ll have a lot more pictures next week for sure.

Love Elder Visser

No comments:

Post a Comment