Monday, March 30, 2015

General Conference is coming, Are you as excited as I am?

Hey sorry it took me a while to respond, we ended up going to 25 de março today to do some shopping but turned out that we just ended up eating burger king there.  This last week was a really difficult one.  We have been helping a less active with some of his problems and its been taking up a lot of time.  We are also trying to find new people to teach and its been a little challenging.  We did have one investigator who showed up to church though and in the middle of the gospel principles class a member invited her to be baptized, it was pretty cool and she accepted.  I’m super excited for general conference this Saturday and Sunday.  One because I will understand it this time and two because its a huge blessing to be able to hear a living Prophet and Apostles talk.  I know that there will be a talk that I need to hear specificly or something that will help me out right now.  Even though this last week was tough I know that the Lord will bless us for our hard work and I know that after trails come blessing.  Sorry I don’t have a whole lot of time but I will be sure to send pictures next week.

Love Elder Visser

No comments:

Post a Comment