Monday, March 9, 2015

If you don't like feet, don't read this post

First I want to say congratulations to Ryan and Maryjane!  They look very happy and it looks like Ryan could use a haircut.  Thanks for the pictures and I hope there will be a lot more to look at when I’m home.  Everyone looks a lot different and I liked the thumbs up picture too haha.

This last week was pretty crazy but it flew by really fast.  My companion had meetings to go to since he will be leaving tomorrow and I was not allowed to go so I had to stay in a different area.  The area I went to though was my first area here in Brasil.  It was a pretty cool experience and I really enjoyed it.  I also was dealing with a swollen foot as well.  I went about 5 days thinking it would go away but all the members and other missionaries were freaking out so I went to the hospital and got medicince to help it go away.  It hurt to walk with shoes so for about 3 or 4 days I was using my sandals.  I finally popped whatever was on my foot and had a bunch of blood and puss but after that it starting getting a lot better.  Then we went back to our area and started helping a lady who went to church and wants to be baptized.  We got permission from our president to baptize her on Saturday.  It ended up raining the whole day Satuday but the baptism turned out awesome!  Even though she got baptized in the cold rain she was super happy and super prepared.  Sunday I had the chance to confirm the girl we baptized a couple weeks ago and that was awesome.  It was the first confirmation I’ve done before and on top of that it was in portuguese.  We got the transfer call last night as well and I will be staying another 6 weeks!  Im excited and ready.  Thanks for the pictures and support.

Love Elder Visser




No comments:

Post a Comment