Monday, April 6, 2015

I would not trade this time for anyting

I had another good week here in Ferraz, Sao Paulo Brasil.  I really enjoyed General Conference and it is a huge blessing to be able to hear the Prophet and Apostles give talks.  I was preparing the whole week to be able to receive revelation for me personally and for the area that I am working in.  It was amazing how specifically my prayer was answered.  During the priesthood session the Brazilian speaker who spoke in portuguese talked about an experience during his mission about a small branch that he served in.  I felt like as if he was talking directly to me.  We have another two weeks left in the transfer and I hope that I stay another six weeks.  I have really grown to love the members here and I dont want to leave quite yet.  We will have interviews with our president this week too which is always a good experience.  I would not trade this time that I have spent in the mission for anything.  I have learned and grown and have had some of the best times in my life.  I am ready to get to work this week and make a difference in this part of the Lords vineyard.

Love Elder Visser

No comments:

Post a Comment