Monday, April 13, 2015

Time is Seriously Flying By

My foot is perfect and for now I am doing really great. 

Things are going great here.  We had a great week and found a lot of new people to teach.  One day we went on a division with Frank and his cousin, recent converts, to do contacts with people and that went really well.  We also had interviews with President and that was really good to be able to talk to him personally and  to get a little advice.  We have one more week of transfers and I think I will be staying for another 6 weeks.  I have made a lot of friends here and would like to stay.  So the other day I hit my 8 month mark in Brasil.  I have now served more time in Brasil than I had in Texas.  Its amazing to think that and the time has seriously flown by.  I really love it here in Brasil and everything that I have learned.  I have been so blessed and I am so happy to be here on my mission.

Love Elder Visser







No comments:

Post a Comment