Monday, April 20, 2015

I can see the fruits of our labors

This week was awesome. I think I have said it every single transfer but the last week of transfers are always the best.  We were are able bring 8 people to church with us which was a huge blessing since we have been struggling with this the last couple weeks.  There was even a lady that I taught about 10 weeks ago who showed up to church.  We also had a less active member who called us on the phone last night saying he recieved a testimony of the church again and that he is super excited.  To end it we went to Outback Steakhouse for lunch today which was really cool.  Tomorrow will be transfer and I will be staying for another 5 weeks!  I am super happy and excited to stay a little longer here.  I have grown a ton in this area and I am excited to see what happens next.

Love Elder Visser




No comments:

Post a Comment