Monday, April 27, 2015

A new week and a new companion

We had a good first week of the transfer.  My new companion is pretty cool and he is from Uruguay which makes him my first hispanic companion but he lives 2 minutes from the boarder of Brasil so he speaks really good Portuguese.  He has been out for about 8 months and is ready to work hard.  I’m happy to be able to stay in the area.  We worked really hard this week and talked with a lot of people in the streets without too much success.  I know that the Lord is aware of our work and on Sunday there were two older ladies that showed up on there own and happened to run into our ward mission leader who brought them to church.  That’s just a small miracle, there really are miracles that happen every single day.  This week we have the chance to hear Elder Clayton from the Seventy speak to us and I’m really excited.  I’m focused on the work and I’m ready to make changes where I need to and to become better.  Thanks for the love and support.

Love Elder Visser


No comments:

Post a Comment