Monday, May 4, 2015

Time sure flies when your are busy doing the work of the Lord

It was a really good week here that passed by really fast.  We have been really busy lately which is a good thing and makes the time go by fast.  We also had the privilege to hear Elder Clayton from the Seventy talk the missions, Sao Paulo east and north on Friday.  He talked a lot about how we really do not have a lot of time on our missions and how we just need to do what’s right.  He mentioned how this is the only opportunity we will have to serve a mission and we need to take advantage of it.  It is so true and honestly I dont like to think about what my life will be like after.  Of course it will be good but I will not have as much time as I do now to study the scriptures and to help others with all my time and efforts.  I’m going to take advantage of my time here in Brasil and talk with everyone.  We do not know who is ready to hear the gospel so its our job to talk with everyone and at least extend the invitation.

Love Elder Visser



No comments:

Post a Comment