Monday, May 25, 2015

This will be my 5th transfer, and I am staying.

We had a good week.  I had the chance to go to another area to do a baptismal interview which was a really cool experience.  We also had a kid that we have been teaching for a good time now that was ready to be baptized on Sunday but when Sunday showed up his mom said to wait one more week because she was busy and wanted to be there to watch.  It was a little sad because he was super excited but what’s important is that he will be baptized.  We also got transfer calls and the first call we got was that we will both stay together in the area for another transfer.  We got another phone call early today though and they told us my companion will be getting transferred and I will stay.  This will be my 5th transfer here and I am really excited.  We are working with a lot of great people and I am really happy to be able to stay a little bit longer.  There’s obviously a purpose for me to stay as well so I am ready to work hard and do what I have to do.  It was a fun transfer with my companion and I am excited to get another new one.  Thanks for the support and love.
Love Elder Visser

No comments:

Post a Comment