Monday, August 17, 2015

I am still a zone leader

I am still a Zone Leader which means I helped out 6 other companionships, I don’t know who my companion is yet but I will figure it out tomorrow.  I am excited for a new transfer and I am ready to work hard.
 
This week was really cool.  We had both zone meeting and zone conference.  Zone conference our President was there and the spirit was really strong.  We gave a training and talked a lot about how we can do so much better because the Lord is helping us.  Lots of times we put a barrier up and think what were doing is enough but in reality we can do a ton better.  I also did an exchange with Elder Lamb who was my companion about 10 months ago.  That was really cool.  Our week and my companions mission ended with a baptism.  It was different because she already has 2 years in the church.  Her husband’s other marriage had problems and the divorce was not going through which means she could not get baptized until the divorce went through and got legally married to him.  They got married on Saturday and Sunday night she was baptized and it was really special with a lot of non member family.  She even shared her testimony at the end and it was and experience I will not forget.
 
Love Elder Visser



No comments:

Post a Comment