Monday, August 24, 2015

I've got nothing to complain about

This week was a pretty good one.  I had to have that one week of getting to know your companion all over again but he is really cool so I have nothing to complain about.  I will miss my other companion for sure but he is already home and probably already forgot about me.  So about a month ago we recieved a referal from a member for her cousin but the thing is they live in a different area.  They ended up getting a ride and coming to church with us in our ward a few times but the whole time we were thinking that sooner or later they will have to go to the ward where they live.  Turns out on Saturday we helped them move into our area and they are living in the house below their family who are members.  In the end everything turned out perfect and they are loving the church and are super excited.  We just have to help marry them and then they will be ready for baptism.  I know that the Sister who gave us the referral was praying a lot for them and I know the Lord answered her prayers.  I am super excited for this transfer and I know we will do a lot of great things.  

Love Elder Visser



No comments:

Post a Comment