Monday, August 10, 2015

The more your work the happier you are

This week was pretty interesting since my companion will be going home next week.  He had a couple meetings to go to and he got to go to the temple but the companions of the Elders who are going home were not allowed to attend.  I got to go on a division with two other missionaries which was a neat experience.  One is brand new in the mission and I really enjoyed how happy and excited he was to work and get things done.  I spent a lot of time catching buses this week but I really enjoyed this week.  I’ve gotten close with my companion and it feels like were bestfriends.  We have one more week left together and I am excited to work hard and help others out.  We also have a zone conference with our President which I am excited about as well.  This transfer has definatley gone by way too fast but I have come to learn the more you work the happier you are and the faster the time goes.
 
Love Elder Visser

No comments:

Post a Comment