Monday, September 14, 2015

Cold and Rainy...but that's a good thing

My foot only slowed me down a little but that’s because it is tough walking in sandals with socks when its raining. My foots all back to normal though I am pretty sure it was because of my shoe but I am not 100% sure. I am super excited to hear about Logan and what he thinks about Brasil, he is going to do awesome.

Our week was really good. Its been pretty cold this week with a ton of rain but Sao Paulo is really needing it so I can’t complain. We had Elder Mazagardi who is a Seventy and in the area presidency visit our mission the other day and that was a great experience. He talked a lot about how we can’t play around with the commandments. He also talked about eternity which is pretty difficult to imagine. He told us to imagine a bird getting a grain of sand ever thousand years, Whenever this bird finished getting every grain of sand from every beach and desert that eternity will just be beginning. It helped me imagine it a little better and to really put in perspective if things are worth it. Is it really worth it to break this commandment or is it worth it to go to church for a few hours every week? I know that we can be happy with our families for eternity but it depends upon what we do now during our life. Thanks for all the love and support.
 Love Elder Visser




No comments:

Post a Comment