Monday, September 21, 2015

How much do we really understand?

We had a great week.  We were able to do an exchange with the assistants and I was able to work with one of my old companions for a day.  We found a lot of new people to teach this week.  We taught a family who had a son pass away a few months ago in a car accident and we had the privlige to share a message with her.  We bore our testimonies that she will have the opportunity to see him and live with him again.  The spirit was super strong and was an experience that will stay with me for a long time.  Something I have been thinking about a lot lately is how many people do not understand our message of the restoration.  There are times when we explain it so clearly but it still does not make sense to them.  I know that God prepares people for us.  There are a lot of people who do not understand.  It makes sense to me and I have a testimony and that’s why I want to do everything to help others, it is worth the sacrifices to help others really understand that families can be together forever.  I love this work and I know it is true.  Thanks for the love and support.

Elder Visser



1 comment:

  1. O la ,Justin Visser. ,como vai voce ,lembra de mim na vila correia das mudas de hortela o cha ,obrigada viu a vc e a outro elder lopes do ceara ,desde que vieram aki ,senti ,minha vida evoluir e melhorar ,nao segui sua religiao e crenças ,apenas por ter aprendido em minga vida outra maneira de ver o evangelho ,mas admiro sua dedicaçao ,fe ,e seu bom coraçao ,soube que vai embora ,passe por aki e diga o que pode consumir que preparamos algo aki ta bom ,fika na paz do Senhor .Evelyn

    ReplyDelete