Monday, September 28, 2015

What is it that we need to learn?

This week was one of those weeks.  We worked super hard but it seemed like we did not have a whole lot of success.  We did our best visiting our investigators, calling them too, but it seemed like no one was home or wanted to answer their phones.  It is pretty interesting and I was talking with my companion, it seems like the transfers that you work the hardest are the transfers when you see the least sucess.  I think this happens because we need to learn somthing, it could be that we need to learn humility or hard work.  I have grown a ton this transfer and honestly I am not sad at all because we did our best and our part.  We worked hard everyday and I know that this next transfer we will be blessed for our hard work.  I am super excited for conference this Saturday and Sunday and whatever question or doubt that we have will be answered.  It is a huge blessing to be able to hear our Prophet and Apostles talk.  Thanks for all the help and prayers.
Love Elder Visser


No comments:

Post a Comment