Monday, October 5, 2015

General Conference was GREAT!

I really enjoyed conference.  I won’t lie, after the sessions on Saturday my brain was pretty fried.  The preisthood session started at 9 and ended at 11 PM and watching in portuguese you have to pay a little bit more attention.  Everyone here was expected that we would have a Brazilian apostle but turns out they are all American.  They are apostles for the world and they love everyone.
Our week was pretty hectic with transfers and meetings and conference.  We spent a lot of time on the bus and train.  The week passed by fast and I really enjoyed it.  I am staying with my same companion which made me happy.  We are excited to work even harder and help more people.  This week we talked with a lot of people in the street and knocked some doors.  At the begining of the week we had a lot of great people to teach but at the end no one was interested in our invites.  We our doing our part though and we will be blessed for it.  It’s a blessing to be able to invited people to change their lives and to invite people to be baptized.  I love my mission and everything that I have learned.  Thanks for all the love and support.
Love Elder Visser



No comments:

Post a Comment