Tuesday, February 18, 2014

An awesome week

I have had a really awesome week.  Well every week on my mission is really awesome.  I had an exchange with Elder Chain which means we were companions for a whole day.  It was a little scary since both of us had only been in the field for about three weeks.  It went really well though and we were able to teach a couple investigators and hand out a couple Books of Mormon.  There were some rough times but it was a really good learning experience.  I also got to go on an exchange with the zone leaders this same week.  That morning we got to teach someone named kevin who was interested in the church and also has a alcohol addiction. We had a super good lesson with him and even though that was the first time I met him I really wanted him to make the right choices and to be happy.  At the end of the lesson we invited him to kneel down with us and ask god for help to overcome his addiction.  He did and his prayer was so sincere and powerful it was amazing.  It was so cool to be able to see the change in him and I cant wait for him to see the effects of the atonement in his life.

Sorry if this letter wasnt that good but I hope you liked it.  Let everyone know that I love them and I appreciate all the letters and emails that I’m getting and I’m sorry if it takes me a while to respond. I do appreciate it though and they all make me really happy. Thanks for all your love and support

Elder Visser

 
PS  Let Grandma and Grandpa know I got their cards and letters along with Aunties and the Hauwillers.  Im going to try and write them all back Im just really limited on time.  Ill send pictures next week when I have more time.  I’ve gotten to take a little more so I have some to send for once. 

No comments:

Post a Comment