Monday, March 10, 2014

A successful week

So another week has gone by here in Texas. The first couple days were really stressful and I felt a ton of pressure since my companion Elder Iglinski didnt know the area at all.  That being said though we probably had one of the most successful weeks since I have been here.  It was amazing to see how we were able to stay busy the whole time and things just really worked out.  Like I said I was pretty nervous but along with lots of prayers and good planing the lord definitely blessed us this week.  There were a ton of people that we came in contact with that we haven't been able to see for quite some time and also a bunch of new investigators that we were able to share a lesson with and give a copy of the Book of Mormon.  We have taught this one lady a couple times just on her door step and we asked about her reading the Book of Mormon has been going and her response was she hasn't had the chance because her daughter took and was reading it.  It was so awesome to hear that and we were able to meet her and she was a really sweet girl with a lot of potential.  Times like that is what makes missionary work so great and I know that that was because the lord has prepared her to hear our message.  I love all the people here in Trophy Club and love being able to serve the lord every single day.
Love Elder Visser



No comments:

Post a Comment