Monday, March 24, 2014

Doing good is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure!

I’m very much looking forward to general conference. I know it is a lot different when you're a missionary and I can't wait for it. This last Sunday we didn't have anyone show up which was very sad but I know we did everything we could. We either called or stopped by all of our investigators so we did our best. We were also able to do service for Pat's wife the other day and help get her yard cleaned up a little which felt really good. Also because of that service there neighbor asked where we were from which lead to a good conversation and possible interest. The other cool experience we had this week was when one of the Priest from the church had a friend who was interested in the Mormon church. He invited her over and we were able to sit down with her and teach the first lesson and answer a lot of her question's. She asked a very personal question about a death in her family and we were able to share a little about the plan of salvation and the spirit was really strong there and an awesome experience for everyone. Everything is still going really well and I'm very happy here in Texas serving my mission. I need to start taking more pictures so hopefully I’ll have some to send home next week.
 Love Elder Visser

click on link above for more information 

No comments:

Post a Comment