Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A safe arrival

Hey just wanted to let you know that I made it safely to Sao Paulo brazil.  The flight was not all that bad and they had someone waiting for me right after customs.  They walked me straight to the bus with about 10 other missionaries who have been out for a long time.  We had time to shower and take a quick nap.  I already got the dose of trying to have a conversation and just shaking my head and agreeing, but there will be plenty of time to learn.  I’m excited and ready to learn.  I figure I’ll get out what I put in, so I’m going all in which will require a lot of messing up and tough situations but thats the only way to learn.
 
Thanks for everything, I’m not sure when my p-day is but I’ll email soon and update.  We have an hour time limit so I’ll do my best to respond to everyone
 
Love Elder Visser

No comments:

Post a Comment