Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Things are very different here

So I have about an hour to email right now to let you know I made it safe and sounds to Sao Paulo Leste.  I had my first lunch here already which is their dinner type meal.  It went well, I really dont understand to much but I have a really good companion who is very patient.  Last Wednesday we also got to hear from Elder Holland, which was a really cool experience and everyone got the chance to shake his hand.  He told a couple jokes and danced a little and raised his voice a lot.  He was the very stern Elder Holland that everyone is used to.  Ive been able to meet two Apostles now and both experiences have been amazing.  Things are very different here but I’m so excited, I’m ready to understand people and help them out in any way possible.  My mission President is having visa problems and has to leave by Friday so I’ll be getting another mission President that will be here until July.  I love being here in Brasil and will make my time worth it.  I made it safley and am in good hands.  If you have any questions let me know. 
 
Love Elder Visser

No comments:

Post a Comment