Monday, September 1, 2014

Patience is a virture

So it has not been quite yet a week here but it has been pretty awesome.  We walk everywhere we go so I’m always dead tired by the end of the day.  Things are definitley a whole lot different from my mission in Texas.  My companion is Elder Calixto and he is really cool.  He is very patient and knows english pretty well so when I don’t understand something he helps me out with it.  What I’ve been doing is usually say the prayer and give the spiritual thought then Elder Calixto explains what I was trying to say.  We are in a pretty ghetto area but I think its really cool and the people here are really nice and willing to help.  The church is really close to us and is pretty nice.  I did my best to talk to the people but I’m still having trouble understanding.  It will come with time though.  The apartment is a lot different and not what I’m used to back in the states but it works and gets the job done.  I love being here in Brazil and am so happy to be here.  The big meal here lunch and the members feed us very well.  If you have any questions please ask.   I’m not sure what my address is so if you have the mission offices address I would send stuff there just to be safe.  Thanks for all the support and love
Love Elder Visser

First Area in Brazil

Elder Visser and Elder Booth

Elder Visser and Elder Calixto

No comments:

Post a Comment