Monday, September 8, 2014

The weeks pass quickly in the Mission Field

Another week has come and gone and it went by pretty  quick.  We have been staying really busy and have the chance to contact and teach a lot of new people here.  The culture here is really different but its something I will have to get used to.  We had the chance to have a lesson with one of our investigators in a members home and we watched a couple church clips. One was where Elder Holland talked about difficulties in our life and in missionary work.  It was really interesting and true.  He talked about how the reason we have struggles and hard days is because salvation was not easy for the Savior,  there were times when he did not want to continue on but he had to.  I’ve learned a ton in just the two weeks I’ve been here.  I really appreciate you fasting for me and I know it will help.  The Lord is aware of us and our situations.  I got the letter from the haulwillers by the way, please tell them I said thank you!
 
 
Love Elder Visser
 
My mission office address, please send things here
Rua caa-açu,229 belenzinho
03171-020 sao paulo-sp Brasil



No comments:

Post a Comment