Monday, September 22, 2014

Rain, rain, and more rain

My talk went well, I dont know how much sense it made but I shared my messege and bore my testimony.  The week went well and we had a lot of rain, it rained just about every day.  We also had a recent convert come out and teach with us and that was really fun.  We got transfer calls last night and with the new President there were a lot of changes.  I’ll be going to a new area with a new companion Elder Lamb who’s an American.  I’m excited and looking forward to this experience.  Elder Calixto was a great companion but I’m excited to have a new companion who is American.  I think I’ll be living with another set of missionaries which will be good and I’ll be able to practice my portuguese.  I’ll continue to work hard to do whatever the Lord asks of me.
 
Love Elder Visser

Working with a recent convert

No comments:

Post a Comment