Monday, December 15, 2014

BBQ's and Baptisms

I had a really good week.  We got invited to a dinner one night and a bbq the next and on Sunday we had a baptism.  It was an amazing week but it ended a little sad.  We got transfer calls and I’ll be leaving the area.  It will be hard becuase I really love all the people here and have gotten close to them.  I’m nervous about the transfer but in the end it will be good for me.  Its another chance for me to learn more and to grow.   We had a bbq on Saturday with a family that is really interested in the church.  They are a super cool family that we have been teaching for about a month now.  They made us a ton of food with 3 courses of deserts it was crazy good.  We also had a baptism sunday and he has been taught for a really long time.  His wife is a member and he has come to church a bunch of times.  He is super smart and it was really awesome to be a part of his baptism.  I’ve been super blessed to serve in this ward and have made a ton of memories and friends that I’ll never forget.  
Christmas is only 10 days away and I’m excited to talk with you all.  Make sure to be thinking about questions you can ask.  Hopefully I’ll have details about the time and everything next pday.
 
Love Elder Visser



No comments:

Post a Comment