Monday, December 29, 2014

I loved taking to my family

It was really good to talk to my family on Christmas and the 45 minutes went by way too fast.    Looks like everyone is happy and doing well. I will get to talk with them again on mother day then the next time will be in person.  I still have a long time to go and a lot to learn.  We are still working hard here and had a good Sunday.  I also recieved an email from one of my baptism is Texas and they are doing awesome.  It was cool to hear from them almost 6 months after that all is well and that they are still strong in the church.  Thanks for singing happy birthday to me as well.  Ill be on an exchange with our district leader tomorrow so it will probably be a normal day without singing or cake.  Im grateful for this chance I have to serve a mission and all the things that Ive learned.  Sorry I dont have much to say this week but I hope you have a good new year!  
 
Love Elder Visser

 Our Church Building

 Christmas in Brazil

No comments:

Post a Comment